Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just talking

Bella decided to get up at 8:30 today. Normally we get up between 9 and 10. I prefer the 10 side of the morning. The only good part of getting up this early, is I will have more time to get all my stuff done and still have time to do the things I WANT to do. John and I went to Costco on Monday and spent 300 dollars. It is shocking how much food you really don't get for 300 dollars. Today I am going to Walmart and spend 2-300 more on everyday food. We are tired of not having food all the time. We normally run out of food near the beginning of the second week. This way we will have food even when it is time to go back to the store. He wanted to stock the pantry, this recession thing is bugging him. We NEED to get the garden going so it is ready for the spring. If we grow all the foods we use, it would save money and is good for us and the earth. I wish we had gotten it done for this season, but money just would not allow me to have the garden I wanted. I have some really good ideas about the way I want it to look. I guess my problem is I have too many good ideas, and frankly just can not fit them all in.

List of things to do to day...
Go to Walmart
Sweep and mop the floor in the kitchen
Laundry
2 hours of internet work (formally pink cards)
Dishes
Make Spencer do his chores
My secret Christmas gift project
Wash living room windows
Wash kitchen windows

Ok, Spencer is getting on me, he wants to get going now. I will blog at you later!!

No comments: