Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Up date on Bella...

The doctor said that she is fine. She actually only had the poops once today. I really wish I had not taken her in. Waste of money. She said that I am doing everything right (food, liquid ect...) and if she is not done with the liquid poops by Friday, to call them. I only changed the one poopy diaper today, and I am sure John did not have any issues. The good news is, she ate real food at dinner. I wonder if it had to do with me feeding her, and not letting her feed herself.

So any way, she is fine. I will see if she is back to eating normally tomorrow morning. Aunt Debbie, she has been drinking liquids just fine the whole time, she just was not having just pee diapers. She very well could have been peeing, I just could not tell with all that poop. Note to self, stick to mommy instinct, do not let grandma or daddy tell you your wrong. Mommy knows best.

1 comment:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

Thats Scary! Who you calling a Hippi? LOL

Uncle P.

What no comments on my new Tee Shirt?