Saturday, July 19, 2008

Let us blog

What a few days I have had. Bella must have a huge stomach. It must be the size of a Buick. What the heck. How can milk turn to cottage cheese so fast!!!

So, I was afraid that I had lost my second job. Turns out I have not lost it, it is just changing. I don't know that the pay will change, I am sure it will( in a negative way, I will not be doing as much this time. I think). I will now be entering email address, I think. I am meeting with my boss (Brian) on Monday and he will explain it to me then. When I thought I had lost my job I was just sick about it. I really should have just asked Brian straight out when I found out things were changing, but John wanted me to wait. Waiting just made it bad. I ended up emailing him yesterday, and I think that made Brian mad. I emailed him as if I had already lost the job. Turns out, they just want me to do this other thing. Brian emailed me back and had me call him today. When I spoke with him today, he sounded irritated with me. It could have something to do with me saying I was disappointed with him for not calling or emailing. Or that I was going to have to pick up extra hours at the dept and hire someone to watch the kids for a few hours a week now. I really wish I had just asked him when John said something about my job may be going away. But I did not, I just waited. Open mouth, insert foot.

I still think I am going to pick up a few extra hours at the Depot. I figure if I go in and work a full shift on Saturday, that is like 16 extra hours a month. That is almost $175 a month extra, just for 4 hours a week!! It really adds up quickly. Also, I was thinking I could also go in on Wednesday and Thursday an hour earlier too. That is 6 hours a week. That is $260 a month. Wow, crazy. For someone that only earns $600-700 a month, that is allot of money. John and I have been talking, and we just don't have allot of extra money. With back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Bella's birthday coming up we really are going to need extra money. I don't know what we are doing for Thanksgiving, but I will assume we are having it at our house again, and last year it cost a pretty penny. Halloween is going to cost a lot because we are crazy people that love to decorate. Back to school, well that is a no brainer. Christmas could be done cheaply, but it never is. Bella's birthday is expensive because I am crazy and can not just have a paper party hat party. Oh no, mommy goes crazy and way over does it. You really should come to one of my birthday parties, I am damn good!! Well, actually, some of you will be in Olympia for the weekend of her birthday party. I think some of you are going to my mom and dads for the weekend before Christmas, and her party is on that Sunday. Or Saturday, depending what my parents already have planned. Let me know who is coming so I can snail mail you an invite.

Well, this blog was all over the place wasn't it. I should go, I think I have carpel tunnel now!!!!

No comments: