Monday, July 7, 2008

A good day to do yard work


So today is John and my day off. Today we are going to do yard work. He loves doing it, but getting him out there is not easy. He got a new weed whacker, but I have informed him that he sucks at weed whacking and that I will be doing it for him. The plan is that the boys are going to "camp" in the yard tonight. It should not rain, so we are still on for that plan. I will be sleeping in the house, #1 the baby will be in the house, #2 I don't want to camp.


Tonight the neighbors are coming over for dinner. I am super excited to be making friends in the neighborhood. I just hope the wife and I have something in common. They do not have any children, yet, but they are going to become foster parents in hopes of adopting.


I just wanted to tell Randi... OMG you were right, this blog is freaking awesome!!! It is too easy, and looks good too.


Ok people, TTFN, I will blog at you all later. Look for some exciting new updates on today later to night.


No comments: