Friday, August 1, 2008

For my mother-in-laws birthday, Spencer and I made this memory box. The point of this box is to fill it with things that remind you of someone. I will be placing some pictures of the kids in it, and Spencer is going to write her a letter and put it in. This was, when she misses the kids, all she as to do is open it and look at all the things she has collected (pictures, notes, birthday cards from them, ect...). It turned out really well, and I was thinking about adding it to my crafts I want to sell. I was just wondering what you guys would pay for it at a bazaar? Be honest, I need to know.




Grandma likes frogs, so we put a frog on the front, and inside on the walls.
We put baking item on the outside. Flower, rolling pin, cookies, oven mit, ect..
The have a house in Long Beach, and she always wears flip flops, so this is a no brainer.







4 comments:

Sascha said...

oh my gosh that is really super cute. I really love the flip flop one. I would probably pay 8-10 but if I seen one up close maybe more. You have some really great ideas, keep em comming!! :)

Denise said...

What a wonderful idea Cori. Not seeing the boxes in person it's hard to say but $10-$15.

Cori's Stories said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cori's Stories said...

Ps, Grandma loved the box!!! That makes me happy. :)