Friday, July 11, 2008

Wow, it is only 2pm, and all this has happened?!?!

I woke up with the over whelming feeling that I must go for a walk. Spencer, Bella and I packed it up and went for a walk. I needed to go to the store and get some coffee creamer anyway. When we were done we got in the car and clocked it, it was 1.4 miles. I was a bit disappointed in that, but at least we got up and did it. I took my phone thinking Jessie or John would call me, but no one did. It was a nice time for the kids and I.

When we were just a half a block away from home, my phone finally rang. I tried to answer it, but they could not hear me. My phone is over a year old, but that really is not all that old. I have dropped it over 1 million times, that could have something to do with it not working. Normally when I hit it a few times, it fixes itself but not this time. Any way, I called T-mobile and they said I have had the phone for 15 months, and it takes 22 months to get full credit to replace the phone. I really really love my phone. It is everything I have ever needed in a phone. I am lucky they are still selling the same one. The only problem is the price. When I got it 15 months ago, I paid full price for it, $99. They want $139 for it today!!! WTF!! That just does not make any sense to me, how about you. Oh, but wait... they said that I get some sort of credit because I have had my phone for 15 months. I could have the phone for $117!!!! Oh, that is much better. I am so glad they could help me. I know it is hard to read sarcasm, but this last part is full of it (as is T-mobile). I really have no choice. I need a phone, I live to far from work, and it is just not safe for me not to have one. Not to mention, I can not possibly live without my phone. I live to text. They did say that my local store may have it for cheaper, or have some sort of deal on it, so I am going to the mall later today (before work) to see what it costs there. I need that phone. I could tell it was going down the crapper because it has been acting up the last few days. It actually started to fall apart on the front too. That is my fault, I stick the phone between my boobs allot (hands free dude!!) and the heat from me has loosened the glue on the front of the phone.

After getting off the phone with them (the land line!!), I made lunch, coffee and changed the baby. I put her down for her nap, and worked on pink cards. I sort of got side tracked doing this, so I will finish doing pink cards now. Then into the shower and off to the mall!! Blog at you later!!

So, that is what I have done up to 2pm.

No comments: