Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What did I do today? Let me tell you...

Well, how many times a life time can a person get pink eye? Yes, I am pretty sure I have it again. I am going to wait until tomorrow to see how it looks. I really don't want to go the doctor, it cost to much. We will see. John thinks it may be allergies, but it is just different. I also have a nose thing going onto. Last time I had pink eye, it was a very very bad sinus infection that went up into my eyes. I was fine when I went to bed, no sign of anything going on, so it is just werid.

That being said, we woke up and just hung out for the morning. Bella went down for a nap and so did I. After we woke up we decided to go to the beach and comb for shells. Spencer forgot his bag of shells at Uncle Toms house, so we replaced them today. After that we came home. My neighbors across the street became foster parents today. They are very excited, we just met the little boy, David. Too cute. They plan on adopting a baby through foster parenting, so lets hope this baby works out for them. It takes a strong person to be a foster parent. Not too sure I could do it. John would, but I am just not into it. I don't think I am a good enough mom.

Now I have to do pink cards. John and I are going to watch a movie at 9, when the kids go to bed for the night. It is our weekly mom and dad time. He took today off, other wise we would have watched the movie last night. Looking forward to it, I think it will be funny (the movie, not mom and dad time).

Looking forward to hearing all of your comments on my blog. TTFN, Cori.

2 comments:

Randi said...

I'm the first to leave a comment!! YAHOO!!!!!!! :) Looks good Cori!! AND way easier huh?!?

Here's to an awesome movie and NO PINK EYE!!

Debbie~ said...

I finally found you! Randi's right, you'll enjoy how easy blogger is!
If I can do it, anyone can! I hope you don't have pink eye. You sound like your cousin, as far as the Dr., I wish you kids,:) all had really good insurance, so there were no worries... Good to see you and your sweet family, love ya, Aunt Debbie~