Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Monday's suck

Today is my Monday. I love that John had a 3 day weekend, but the fact that he was home on my "Sunday", made my weekend just fly by. Normally I feel like I had a long weekend, but not this time. He only gets one day off this weekend, so I am sure that it will feel like a super long weekend.

I went to the gym before work tonight. I am super tired now. I love love love working out, it is the best. I just wish John loved it as much as I do. I don't know, maybe he does enjoy it, but lately it is hard to get him to go. I know everyone has summer on the mind and wants to be outside, but it only takes 2 hours to get a good workout and then you can go outside and play. He was all for going to the gym during the contest that first got us to go to the gym, but now he just in not as into it. I think the problem is there is no reward for his hard work (other than the firm hot body).

OMG, I am watching my favorite show "Ghost Hunters International". Well the original Ghost Hunters is my favorite, but GHI is good too. I love these shows, but the scare the poop out of me. GH is in the USA, but GHI is in other countries. You really should watch this show. My mom wont, she does not like ghosts, and this show is real, so it is too much for her. Some times it is too much for me. The only problem I have with the show, is I have to watch it by myself late at night. It makes for a scary walk up the stairs to bed.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Shoot, we missed GHI. We love GH and GHI too.