Friday, July 25, 2008

Looking to buy...

John and I will be getting a new bed (between now and when we retire), and we need a split queen box spring set. I don't mind having a used box spring, who sees it any way?!?! Box springs are really expensive, the kind we need seems to be the most expensive one out there. It is hard to find too. Let me know if anyone out there has one for sale, or knows anyone that has one for sale. Not sure when we can afford to get it, but still looking for it.

OOOOHHHHH, also, Spencer and I have been working hard on collecting Box Tops for Education, and if anyone would like to help us collect them that would be super cool. I was thinking you could send them snail mail by the beginning of September. They get cool prizes for bringing them in.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Plain ole box tops, like from cereal etc.? We get a lot of stuff from Costco, do their big giganto boxes count? If so, I'll send him some just before school! Wonder if I have your new addy...I'll look. Aunt Debbie~