Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Bella is still sick

Bella has been sick for far too long. I am taking her to the doctor today at 3:30. She is not showing any signs of being sick, but has not eaten much in the last 5 days, and has had diarrhea since Friday. She threw up the last time Friday night, but has had diarrhea for 5 1/2 days. This is what she ate yesterday... 1/4 cup honey nut Cheerios, 1 pouch of oatmeal, 1/2 pasta salad and some green bean and carrots. I am not sure how much veggies she ate, John fed her. One of the problems she is having is she is not peeing. With all that diarrhea, and no pee, something is wrong. She has been drinking plenty, but just not peeing. I don't know if I am just over reacting, but I feel like her tummy is hard too. I thought it was a sign of being backed up, but mom says it can be a sign of a parasite too. She just does not seem sick. If you were to come visit, you would not know that she was even having any issues. I am the reason she has not gone to the doctor sooner. I thought she would get over it. It just costs too much to go to the doctor every little time something doesn't feel good, but this has been going on to long. Any way, I will blog about it tonight after work, and let you know what is going on.

2 comments:

Debbie~ said...

Has she been drinking liquids? My only worry is that she'd get dehydrated. Not peeing could be from that...Let me know what the Dr. says? Aunt Debbie~

Randi said...

Take care of you and everyone! Thinking of you and I want to know what the doctor says too!