Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mason County Fair

We went to the Mason County Fair on Sunday. Had a blast. Here are some of the pictures. They are out of order, but still cute. We started at the rodeo, then did rides, animals and then the garden area.


Horse.
Pig.



Spencer going on the rides. He had so much fun.

I freaked out while they were on this ride. Too too high.

Woho, slow down there boy!!

Spencer at the rodeo, stick horse races.
Spencer's cheerleader.
Dirty boy after his race.

Mark and Kyla, our neighbors. They are the coolest people ever.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

I love the fair!!!!!!! We have the big Monroe fair, but I wish Marysville had a small Co. fair...Your pictures are so fun....looks like you all had a great time!

Don't forget to go see this blog too and watch the video...
http://ecologicallyworn.blogspot.com/

Click on my dancing avitar at the left, thats where my shop is!!! Love ya, Aunt Debbie~