Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow

So tomorrow is the first of 6 non stress tests (aka NST's) I will have this month. I guess it is just is hooking a monitor up to me measuring contractions and fetal heart rate. 30 minutes, and I will be going alone. I am looking forward to the time away. Depending on how I am feeling (my legs have been acting up the last few days) I may go get some rope from work for the baby's room. Goes with the nautical theme. Very cute.

I am interested to see if I am having contractions that I am not feeling. I have had maybe 1 or 2 a day the last few days, so that is good. I have until 35 weeks before they will not stop labor, and that is officially less than 3 weeks now. June 22 I will be 35 weeks and 2 days, and I have a doctors appointment that day. On top of that, FULL MOON. I have a feeling, that is going to be the day. I am probably wrong, but that is my gut feeling as of today. That will put me just past the 30 days that the OB nurse at the hospital said I would last.

The polyhydramnios that I have (aka, too much amniotic fluid) is starting to become painful. I think between the combo of the poly, the gestational diabetes, and the changing cervix because of contractions, I am a goner by the end of June for sure. We sure do want to make it for the 4th of July though, without giving birth on the side of the freeway on the drive home!!!!

No comments: