Thursday, May 14, 2009

Waiting, waiting, waiting

So I worked last night on the bp meds, and my legs started turning red, and purple. They did not really swell or get all that hot, but the color was disturbing. I have put a call into the doctor about it already (around 8:30am), so I am sure I will hear from them around 4pm tonight!!! My problem now... if they don't call in the next hour or so, I will have to take the pill for the day, and will have to deal with it again tonight. Last night I ended up sitting at self checkout for 2.5 hours, and only walked around for 1.5 hours. Tonight I am scheduled as a cashier, so I will either make signs, or work at SCO again. Either way you look at it, I will be sitting down the majority of the time. Tomorrow, however, I am head cashiering, so I will be on my feet for 4.5 hours. I really hope they call in order of who called them, I had to have been one of the first to call today!!!

No comments: