Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers day 2009

My mothers day started at 4:45am when I woke up 15 minutes before my alarm clock went off. I hate that. I got up, took a long shower, and got ready for my long day. I had to work 6:30-3:30. It went really well though, I was worried I would be really sore or tired but it went well. Even with my cold.

Everyone is really cool about the fact that I am not all that mobile right now. The only down side to working most of the day, is my legs turn really red and start to swell the second I stand up. When John saw them, he could only say... "your not going to be working much longer". I think he is right. They get really hot, and turn red like a bad sun burn. I guess that means I have to sit on the recliner the rest of the night. Darn. Ps, I have had a few very strong contractions in the last few hours, don't tell John.

For mothers day my boys cleaned out the green house for me, and bought me seeds and dirt. They worked very hard for many days on it. It looks sooo good in there. I have never been in there before, I was afraid of the spiders. They were too, so they bug bombed the day before they cleaned it out. Now it is bug free, for now. Anyway, Spencer and I were going to plant some of the seeds, but with what my legs are doing, John is going to take him for a bike ride to keep him busy until bed time. Maybe he will forget, yeah right.

No comments: