Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ok, here goes.

So someone at my doctors office called. They say I can go back to work, but they want me to wait until Saturday. To be honest, I am not all the convinced that my doctor wants me to go to work. I got the feeling on Tuesday that she wanted me to not work again at all. But I told her that we are having some money issues, and that I just can not afford to not work right now. She understood. I am sure if it gets ANY worse, I will not be working much longer. I want to keep a positive attitude about it, but it is so hard to think that going there could do some damage to my baby boy. Stress stress stress, every where I go.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Dear Cori,

I'm saying a big prayer for you to keep that little guy in the oven until he's 'READY' for his debut!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Big Hugs,
Auntie Debbie & Jerry~