Monday, May 25, 2009

Taking it easy, yeah right.

Do you know how freaking hard it is to ''take it easy''? I always thought I was lazy, until I was told to sit around and do nothing. It is very hard.

Yesterday we decided to go for a small car trip to Ocean Shores. We could not get to Coulee, so it was a replacement trip. Was not even close to as good. I sat around in the sand, and did a bit of walking. The waking kicked my ass. It is super crazy how quickly I get pooped. Today my mommy took me shopping for the last few things I needed for the baby. We got the rest of the fabric for the bumper pad, nipple pads for when I am breast feeding, changing table cover, and some cute things for the bedroom. That room is going to look so freaking good, I can not wait. When I got home, after sitting for a bit, I got started on some of the painting that needs to get done in there. Looking good so far, lots to do still. Then after a small nap and some quality time with my feet up, I decided to get started on Bella's headboard. I am currently in the process of painting it, but it is drying. I am not as happy with it as I had hoped I would be. I took my time, but still I feel it is half assed. Don't worry, when the bed is together and in her room, I will post pictures. I will be done with it tomorrow. Ok, I should be done with it tomorrow. I hope. After the kids go to bed, John is going to bring the dresser in, and I am going to paint it in the living room. Wish me luck, because I have already dropped a freaking gallon of paint in the grass. Paint was everywhere! The neighbors got a good ear full of some choice words. And yes, I cried.

My point... sitting around is super tough to do. I no longer have ankles. No, I now have kankles. I am sick of not being able to stand for longer than 5 minutes. They were so big today, I literally could not bend them. My toes are one big sold toe now. Super sick.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey hot mama..

Even if you have kankles and can't find the crease in between your toes.. I still think you're one sexy woman!

I miss you at work, but I am glad that everythings okay. Not much longer to go and there'll be the most precious little thing ever to cuddle.. and he can't even fight you off!!

Call you in the morning, before you probably even see this.

PS.. Brooke keeps coming up to me and saying.. "Let's make out!" LMFAO.. soooo cute.