Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am back

So I really don't know any more now than I did earlier. I do know that my cervix has not gotten any more thin, nor has it opened any more in the last 24 hours. That is a very good thing. I also know that the ultrasound tech said that it looks good on the inside. Also, I know that my fluid level is really high again, at 23. Again 8-20 is normal.

I don't know if I mentioned this in the last blog today, but I feel as if the baby (aka I) have dropped. My stomach has changed shape, and is now lower and smaller. That worried my doctor, but the fact that my cervix has not changed is a good thing. I am not to go to work tomorrow, but will know about future work when we get the results of the swab test tomorrow. They know how much I want to hear from them about it, but I don't anticipate hearing from them any time before lunch, only because it is a 24 hour test.

So again... I don't know much more. There are no real answers for me at this point. We will see about working when we get the results back tomorrow. I don't think she wants me working thought. We are looking at our supplemental insurance, and getting reimbursed for not working from them. I also have short term disability with my work, so I will be cashing that in as soon as I am put on leave. Tune in tomorrow for more.

No comments: