Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOA

So as of today, I am officially on LOA at The Home Depot. I have to wait the 2 week waiting period before I will get any sort of money, but they will back pay me for the 2 weeks. That is going to be soooo helpful. John is going to call his supplemental insurance company tomorrow ( if he has the time ) and see if I qualify for anything with them too. Chances are I will not, but it doesn't hurt to look into it. I think I will have to end up in the hospital before I get anything from them. But if the baby comes early, they will reimburse me for his time in the hospital too.

Today I finished one of the paintings in Jackson's room. It turned out super cute. Tomorrow night I will start on the second painting. I think I will finish Bella's head/foot board tomorrow while she is napping. Unless I feel like a nap, naps always win over working!!!! I have all the time in the world now, so I don't have to stress about when I can fit these things in. My legs did so good today. No swelling, and no pain. This staying home and not lifting a finger is working out just right. Now if only John would go get me some freaking doughnuts!!! Jerk.

No comments: