Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Big Ol' Baby

So I have decided that this baby is going to make a break for it. He is just going to push his way out. He pushes so hard when he is turning around. Super crazy. I have tried to see if it is even possible for a baby to push hard enough to break the bag of water, but according to every thing I read, there is no proof. I am convinced it is going to happen. I just hope I am not on our new bed or recliner when it happens!! He seems to push the hardest when I have been walking around for a little bit, so I am sure I will be in the middle of Target or some where like that, and he will just push super hard and break it. The thing about that though, I have an excess of fluid, so when my water breaks, MY WATER WILL BREAK!!!! I am sure there will be no question when it does break.

So when I go to my regular 2 week check up on Tuesday, I am going to ask when she wants me to stop taking the meds that are keeping me from contracting. I have put a lot of thought into it, and my bet is that she will let me stop taking them around 36 weeks. Why the theory you ask... gestational diabetes causes babies to grow at a rapid pace, and the bigger the baby, the harder it is to deliver. If that is what she wants (or allows) this baby could be here around June 27th. Lets do the math... 27-2=25 days!!!!! I know I had said something about a full moon on June 22, but I was wrong. It is a new moon 6-22, full moon is June 7th, and July 7th. Ok, so here is my new prediction... She will let me stop taking the meds at my 36 week, June 27th. I will have contractions for a few days, but nothing will come of them. I will then go into labor the morning we are to go to Uncle Toms house, aka 4th of July, ruining the entire day. Who knows. Stop thinking about it so much, and just live it Cori.

No comments: