Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Me

So the back pain has slowed down. I am still getting a few now and then, but not like yesterday. The trade off... I am getting full on contractions. They are not consistent, but they are there, and have been all morning. I am scared. This baby can not come this early. I read up on what the test the doctor is going to run today is. They take a swab to my cervix, and that will tell them if I am going to give birth within the next 2 weeks or not. This test takes 24 hours to come back, so we will not know until tomorrow, at the earliest. I assume they consider that an ASAP sort of test, so I hope to hear from them right away. I hope to know about the ultrasound today. I don't see why they can not answer that question today. I know they are there until 5, and my appointment is at 4, so that is enough time to do it and read it. In my opinion.

I will blog more about it all tonight after my appointment. I am sure I will be stuck on the couch, and will have nothing else to do anyway!!!

1 comment:

CiaoBella! said...

Thinking all good thoughts! We can be there in a shake if you need us!
Aunti Mary and Uncle Tom