Friday, May 22, 2009

What!!!

So, my due date is only 65 days away!!! I went to work yesterday and talked to them about somethings, then called my doctor (at works request) and it would appear that I am going to be on my official leave of absents as of Tuesday. I still need the doctors final ok, but according to the nurse I spoke to yesterday, that should not be an issue with the problems I have been having. It is just best for baby Jack if mommy is super lazy for the next 65 days. As soon as I get that note from my doctor, I can start getting my short term disability. That will be very helpful. As of right now, I have worked 4 hours in the 14 days. Yea, that is going to be a 50.00$ paycheck. Big money. I will make way more on disability.

OMG GUESS WHAT!!! Ashley and Tim did the most wonderful thing yesterday!!! They bought the baby a car seat/stroller travel system!!! I was sooooo excited, I could not help but cry my brains out, for like 30 minutes. I put it together last night, and it is PERFECT. I love it. Monday my mommy is going to take me to get the last few things we need... a few bottles, crib sheets (found the perfect ones too!!), and fabric to cover Spencer's old bumper pad. After that, I will only need a diaper bag, and my neighbor Kyla is picking up the tab on that one!!! I am soooo freaking blessed. I would have to say that that cup is filling up, and rather quickly too!!

John is really disappointed that we are not going to Coulee today, as am I, but it is for the best. Financially and physically for me. I can not be that far away from my hospital right now. We decided we would find a beach around here (within 2 hours of the hospital, I feel that is safe) and go beach combing. Don't worry, we are taking the neighbors, and they know how to deliver babies!!!! We are going to pack a lunch, plus snacks, and just go for the day. I hope to find some inexpensive trinkets for Jacks room. I hear that the town we are going to is having a huge town garage sale, PERFECT. I love going to garage sales!! I will just have to keep an eye on my body and what it is telling me. I will be out of commission the next day, I know that.

4 comments:

Debbie~ said...

That is so cool that you'll be able to start your short time disability, so you can stay home and grow baby Jack! :) WOW, your friends that bought you that very cool car seat are fabulous!!! So what could this Auntie send you on your list of "Baby or Mommy Wants"?

Ps...Were you ever able to get a shirt for Spencer? If not, just forget it and tell me sizes again and I'll try somewhere else, if you could maybe give your mom the two shirts to mail back to me I can return them...BUT, I don't want you to have to LIFT one finger to do anything about them okay? DEAL!

Take care of yourself!
Prayers & Big Hugs, Auntie Debbie~

Cori's Stories said...

I did get the shirt. I left all the details on your blog. As for what we could want or need, we are almost set, but could always use super cute outfits. The only problem... how big will this baby be, and how long will he have to stay in the hospital???!!!

Debbie~ said...

Hi Cori,

Oops, you can tell I haven't been there lately (Hann-me-downs)Oh good, glad you got the shirt!!!

Well then, how bout if I wait til he's here and get something for him then! That way we'll be sure it'll fit! :) You went nautical in his room, right?

Talk to you soon,

Love & Big Hugs, Auntie Debbie~

Cori's Stories said...

Yes, light houses and pacific ocean is the theme. It is turning out super cute. Can not wait to get it done!!!