Saturday, May 16, 2009

Things to do this weekend...

Well, I am not really aloud to do anything, but... John is going to bring Bella's new headboard up from the basement and Jackson's dresser too. This way we can paint outside without the fumes. Keeping Bella out of it may be a problem thought. I can paint these things while sitting in a chair, so it is not a big deal if I do it. Plus, being outside is better too. Once we get that done, (seeing that today is John's Friday, and I am running low on time here) we will do the touch up paint in Jackson's room. There are only a handful of spots that need fixed. No big whoop. Then I can draw out the lighthouse and flags. If I don't paint them in the next few days, it will be ok. That is alot of work, and I don't need to over do it. Again, I can sit to paint the lighthouse, but I will need to stand to paint the flags. I am spelling his name out in nautical flags, and there is some detail to it. I want it to be perfect, so I want to take my time. If I need, I can have my husband paint them, but he and I have 2 different views of perfect. No, I will paint them.

The only other plan I have, is to work on the tan. Now that is doctor recommended!!!!

No comments: