Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quickest weekend ever...

So today is my Monday. I hate Monday. The meds I am on for the contractions has a horrible side effect... it causes all the blood to rush to my legs whenever I stand up for longer for 2 minutes. They turn beet red, pound and get really hot. The only way it goes away, is when I sit and put my legs up. Now how the hell am I going to deal with that one?!?!?! When is this madness going to end? I am going to work tonight, as usual, and see how it goes. If it becomes an issue, I will call the doctor tomorrow morning and see if they want me to continue taking the meds. The contractions have stopped, but that could just be the meds. What to do, what to do. I know my blood pressure is ok, I had Mark come over Sunday night and check it when my legs were the worst, and he said it is normal. John keeps saying "your going to be on bed rest soon", but I just think being home taking it easy, like I have the last 2 days, will be good enough.

Only time will tell. Again.

No comments: