Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can not stop thinking

I just keep thinking about what the OB nurse said to me... "this baby will be here in 30 days". 30 days, that was 6 days ago. I am scared to death right now. I don't talk about God that often, and I don't admit to praying, but I do. I also thank God when things go my way, I think it is good to do that.

Dear God,
I know I ask for alot out of life, but really only one thing matters right now. Please let this little boy of mine stay safe inside of me for at least 5 more weeks. 35 days. That is what he and I need. I don't think I am strong enough to have a sick baby. I know I am not strong enough to leave my baby at the hospital all alone. All the other things facing me right now, I will deal with. I am strong enough for that, but please let my baby boy be healthy and strong.
Thank you.

No comments: