Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Wednesday

So yeah, it is April 1st, and it is snowing. I just don't get it. Any sign of Spring yet out there?!?!

I went to the Goodwill yesterday looking for some random things and came home with clothes for all 3 kids. Spencer got some perfectly new tank tops. They are cool, and clean. Bella got a beautiful sun dress (that for now I can put a white onesie under so she can wear it), and a super cute tank top that turned out to be way too big!!! Oh well, there is always next summer. I have been trying to collect outfits that Jackson can wear right out of the hospital. I know it is going to be really hot, and that he will still need to be in clothes, so my goal was tank top onesies. I found 2 more yesterday. A friend of my mom's gave me 2 boxes of clothes, and there are 2 in there too. I have come up with a few more too, so I think we are good.

Here are 2 stupid fears of mine...
1) He is going to be like 11 pounds and not fit in any of the summer clothes I have found.
2) It will only be hot for a week and turn into fall early, and I wont have enough fall clothes to fit a new born.

Stupid, huh!!

So my sister-in-law is getting married in September, and Spencer and Bella are in the wedding. I want to get Jackson an outfit that is super cute, but it is really hard to find a new born dress up outfit for a boy. I thought right now being Easter, it would be easier, but no luck so far. I think I will check out the Babies-R-Us web site today.

SO I WANTED TO THANK MY SUPER THOUGHTFUL COUSINS FOR THE SPECIAL TREATS THEY SENT ME. THE PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL, AND PERFECT. ALSO, I TRIED THE VITAMINS THIS MORNING, AND SO FAR SO GOOD!!! THAT WAS SO NICE OF YOU TO THINK OF ME, YOUR SUPER RAD!!!

List of things to do today...
Wash all new baby clothes.
Hang or fold new baby clothes.
Wash a few loads of our clothes.
Dishes.
Spencer needs to read for a while.
Make a grocery list.
Sweep and vacuum.
Go grocery shopping (meeting John at the store after he gets off work).
If there is time, lets kids play upstairs while I pack some of the boy's stuff up.
(I ONLY HAVE 18 DAYS UNTIL PAINTING PARTY!!! STILL HAVE TO FINISH SPENCER'S NEW ROOM, AND CLEAN OUT OLD ROOM)
Watch Ghost Hunters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Wednesday nights!!!


Well, better get this day started. I don't have to work tonight, so I am sure I will get all of my goals tackled!!!

No comments: