Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nesting AKA crazy pregnancy stuff

I worked very very hard to get this house to where it is at right now. I am very proud of myself. I have a very large list of things I still want to do, but with all the work I have done, the house looks awesome. It is weird, because if you were to come over, I don't think you would see all the work I have done. It is the little things that make the house look sooo awesome. I hate doing the work, but spring cleaning is amazing. List of crazy things I have been doing...

I cleaned...
the heater vents
got on my hands and knees to clean the floors where they touch the walls
deep dusted the living room
cleaned all windows inside, and the ones I can reach outside
cleaned the top of the fridge
reorganized the cupboards in kitchen
cleaned the shelf in laundry area
cleaned floors that frankly should have been cleaned more than once in the last few months
scrubbed the tv. Little hands get that thing super dirty


Then there was the big stuff. Our room had some glasses, soda cans dirty clothes here and there. There were still Christmas trees from the bedrooms congregated in our room (looked like a forest). The dog hair had gathered in the corners, and under the bed so badly that when you open a window they blew like tumbleweeds! When we moved Spencer down on Monday, and cleaned the toy room on Tuesday that made a huge difference. The only problem is, when you clean one room, the rest of the house gets trashed. That left me with cleaning all that up today before work. I still had things to do, but I think I am going to give up. It looks good, and as soon as I light that Glade candle, it will smell good too!!!!!

I DO HAVE TO SAY THIS THOUGH... I COULD NOT HAVE DONE ANY OF IT WITHOUT MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND. HE HELPED ME WITH MOTIVATION, AS WELL AS WITH THE HEAVY AND HARD STUFF. FOR THIS I AM THANKFUL.

I think when I get up, which is like in 3 hours, I will sweep again, hang up the kids clothes, do a few finishing touches upstairs and put the clean folded blankets away that are on the table. I should probably make time for a shower, for the sake of the people coming!!

No comments: