Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sleep

Why is it that kids only wake up early on the days that you can sleep in? Bella woke up the first time at 6:30. John wasn't even up for work yet at that time. I went in her room to try to put her back down, thinking that it would not work, but it did. However, it only worked until 7:30. Oh well. I pulled her into my bed and got 30 more minutes. It sucks because today is my full day, so I can not take a nap, and I work until 10:30 tonight. That is late when you are running on 7 hours of sleep, and 27 weeks pregnant. Maybe I can lay down on the couch and doze off for an hour before I have to get ready for work. I can also take a nap on the couch at work on my lunch.

Yeah, I am going to take a half awake half asleep nap. You know, the kind where you hear the front door open, but miss out on what is on tv.

No comments: