Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bella's new room

Ok, here it is!!!! Bella's beautiful new bedroom!! I could not have done it without my mom, Amber, Jessie and Kyla. She loves loves loves this room. As a matter of fact, she is up there right now playing. She never wants to leave!! It is too cute. I made the decision to hold off on putting the big girl mattress on the floor, it is not cute that way, so we brought up Spencer's toddler bed, and put the crib mattress in it for now. My in-laws have a head board and foot board at the ocean that I just need to pick up. I guess all it needs is painted, and it is going to be perfect. I can not wait.




That is the toy room (the open door to the right). It is perfectly clean and organized, excluding the bit of chalk on the floor there. The other doors are a second closet. Nothing in there right now. I am putting her clothes in the toy room. Just inside the door on the left is a regular closet that has shelves and a place to hang clothes. It is where I had Spencer's clothes when this was his room.

That is the door to the hall. Jackson's room is right across the hall.


On of the many closets in there. Nothing but stuffed animals in there for now, but I would love to line the floor with 2-3 inch foam and make it a big bed for sleepovers.


Same closet, different shot.


All of Bella's pretty dresses.


Her tiny little bed. Too cute.

3 comments:

Denise said...

It's adorable!

Debbie~ said...

Bootiful! What little girl wouldn't love Bella's room!!!

But you know I love green & pink together! :)

Love it! Auntie Debbie~

CiaoBella! said...

Aunt Mary just loves it, Bella! My room was pink and green with apple blossom wallpaper when I was a little girl. Love it!