Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ok, the doctor called

I had to call them and leave a message, but they called back, and before the end of the day too!!! Shocked, me too. Any way, according to the nurse (the doctor has yet to even look at the results), she says that he is larger than he should be, but is still in the normal range. Also, placenta and cervix look perfect. The fluid is on the high end, but again, is in the normal range. She does not see a need for me to go in to have anymore ultrasounds as of right now, but again, the doctor has not even read the results so that could change. My next ob visit is on Tuesday the 5th, so I will hear from Dr. Sears then. Until then, life as normal, watching what I eat, checking my blood sugar 4 times a day, and getting some more exercise. Going to start hitting the 5 pound weights, and walking to pick the boy up from school now that the weather is better.

No comments: