Friday, April 10, 2009

Could it be possible to get away?!?!

Guess who has a date tonight? That's right, ME!! John and I are going to hit the Subway, get some $5 foot longs, and head out to the drive-in. I am not that interested in the movie we are going to be watching, but it is not about that anyway. My PJ's are in the washer and I am super stoked!! After the movie we are going to get rest of the Easter bunny stuff.

I went to Target to get empty eggs, and some candy to stuff in them, but Target does not sell empty eggs. What the heck? Back in my day, there were no such thing as already stuffed eggs. This year, in light of all the dental issues we have had lately, we are not going crazy with candy. Not only that, the kids need to get the hint that with 3 kids in the family, there is not going to be tons of small gifts for holidays any more. Any way, John said that when he was a kid, his mom (AKA Easter bunny) use to bring them new shoes. I love that idea. While at Target I got the boy a new pair of sandals, tis' the season, and the girl got the cutest pair of high heal sandals. No she can not walk in them, but she 100% loved them and I could not pass them up!!! See Easter pictures in a few days to see them. I love that she loves shoes. Such a girl. They are pretty much useless shoes, but again when you see them you will understand!!! I think I will paint her toe nails. Too cute. I wish I could afford for the Easter Bunny could come for Maggie, Bob, Kiddy and Spooky Boo too, but that would cost way too much. Don't worry, Spooky Boo will wear her Easter dress on Easter.

We started our day out at the doctors office, doing the glucose test. Bella was the worst. I don't know why she is such a bad listener, when her brother was the perfect child. I could trust him all the time, in any situation. Where did I go wrong? Please, oh please, let Jackson be a good boy. I can only take so much. Any way, I know what the doctor is going to tell me, they are going to make me do the 3 hour test. If I do have to go in for that, I WILL NOT take her with me. No way, not going to happen. You can not leave the building for 3 freaking hours, plus wait for the blood draw, ect. No way, not going to happen. As is, I am already going to my next ultrasound alone because of her. Some day we will be past this stage with her, and I know she will be a good person. The lab lady had a good point. She said that her persistence will be a good trait someday, and will get her far in life. I will just have to keep that in the back of my head while I am freaking out on her.

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

I hope your date went well...(not much hanky panky anyhoo);}
Let me know what you find out from the doctor.

I'll take pictures of Bella's dress and the awesome matching shirt for Spencer tomorrow and put it on my Hann~me~down blog!

Nice belly picture of yourself...and Jack :)

Big Hugs, Auntie Debbie~