Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is a picture of the fabric I ordered for Jackson's quilt that Cathy, my mother-in-law, is making. I plan on getting a soft red and white stripe, and some sort of yellowish fabric for the other panel. If there is enough fabric left over, I will make a valance to match. The room is already the same color as the yellow roof in this picture, but more soft. I thought it was yellow, but according to everyone that sees the room, it is a off white/khaki color. Anyway, it will go really well with this fabric. Cute huh!!!


1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

I love it Cori, I thought it was wall paper at first! Very cute!
Sorry to hear about your gd,I hope you get it under control quickly, I'm sure it is really a toughy!

I got the last shirt they had for Spencer, it's a size 7, do you think that'll work? Do you want me to send it?

Take Care, Big Hugs Auntie Debbie~