Thursday, April 16, 2009

My bad day

It all started at 3am, when I woke up. I gave up on laying there with RLS, and came down with my pillow and watched tv. I ended up forcing myself to roll over and sleep at 5ish. John got up around 5:55, and I went back upstairs. That is when I finally fell asleep, and hard. I did not want to wake up when the alarm went off at 8. Man that was hard. I think I could not sleep because I have a head cold. I got the boy ready for school, and took him at 9. Bella has been soooo freaking clingy and whiny the last few weeks, and when I am tired, I do not have the patients for that poop. I ended up taking a bit of a snooze while she was sitting on my lap watching tv. It was not enough.

I had planned on finishing up my cleaning for my painting/non baby shower on Sunday, but with this damn cold, I needed to get some rest this morning. My goal for the day was to make it through the morning, put Bella to bed, and paint the trim in her new room. If that was all I got done, then I would be ok. I really don't have that much cleaning to do, and John said he would do some of it while I was at work tonight. That is when the phone rang. It was the school. Spencer's spacer (the very one that has been replaced 3 other times in the last 2 months, even though they "last for years") broke. Not came loose, or fell out, but broke. On top of that, it was poking him in the gums. I had to do something about it. I had to go pick him up, and take him to the GD dentist. Again. I am not going to lie, I was pissed about having to pay the dentist again. Just when things are taken care of, something happens to it again. Any way, I took him in, and they said it broke where the lab "welded" it together. That means the new one was on the lab. Nice. They took the broken one out, did another molding of his mouth, and we were on the way. My day would sounds like it was ok, but during all of this, Bella cried and whined. I am so over that noise. I am at my wits freaking end!!! I do not know what that little girls problem is, but son of a b-word, it is getting old.

Anyway, we made it home at 2:30, I quickly put her to bed and gathered my painting supplies. I ended up getting 90% of the trim and doors primed, but there is a huge pile of trash (going to the dump tomorrow) from all the toys and crap we are tossing out, in the way of the last closet door. I only need to prime 1 out of the 2 doors, and finish priming the trim around it. 5 minutes, 10 tops. I only hope I have enough time to get all that primed trim painted white tomorrow in between all the cleaning I will still have to do.

Well, I have to whip up some soup for dinner, and get dressed for work now. Until next time!!!

No comments: