Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sick little girl

So Bella has had a fever for the last few days. I am sure it is because she is working on getting her 2 year molars. She has been pooping like crazy yesterday and today. I decided to call the doctor, and they said to bring her in today. I know the runs are from the apple juice. It is all that she will drink. She did not eat lunch yesterday, or dinner last night. She did eat some waffles this morning, and finally is eating some of a pot pie (her favorite) right now. I gave her some water and she is ok with that. She refuses to take any medicine, so it is hard to keep the fever away. Any way, we are going to the doctor today at 3:30. I am sure it is here teeth, but I am going to take her in just to make sure. I would hate for it to be something else and I just ignored it.

No comments: