Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh paper work

So I get a letter from The Home Depot Friday saying I did not fill out my LOA paper work correctly, and that they did not get any sort of doctors note. If I did not do this, they would assume that I did not want to work there any more. I had 15 days from the date of the letter to get them the proper paper work, or I am not a Home Depot employee any more. It took 11 days to get that letter to me. Now this is from the HR dept, in Atlanta, not my store. I called them right away saying I did everything I needed to do, on May 26th, and that I was told I was done and on leave. She said that my store did not transfer any of that information on to them. FRUSTRATING. She said that she could email me the paperwork that I need to fill out and I could just fax it in. That was Friday. As of this morning (and yes I have called them back about it) I still have not gotten the freaking email. I am getting really really irritated. I guess I will call them back this morning, request the email again, and wait 1 more day before I call my store to handle it for me.

1 comment:

Sascha said...

Thats not good. I bet thats stressful on you. You have enough on your plate as it is. Well, I hope it got there okay. I'll keep my fingers crossed.