Friday, June 26, 2009

36 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!

So today is the last day I have to take my BP meds to hold off contractions. I am super excited!! John keeps telling me to not get my hopes up, but I just can not help it. My big fear... I stop the meds and have no contractions. As of Monday he was already almost 7 pounds. I want to have him while he is still on the small side of 7 pounds.

We are sort of busy this weekend, well the boys are, so I am not going to push this until Monday. I have an appointment Monday, and I figure if Jack is not here by then, I will do a lot of walking and end the night with some labor inducing sex. Yes, I am using my husband. I am sure he minds.

My mom has been saying for weeks now, that this weekend is the weekend. I have had that feeling too, but yesterday my dad voiced (well texted) his opinion and he agrees that my baby Jack will be here by Sunday. Symptoms I have been having... Nesting. I have been nesting hardcore for just over a week, and I am not done yet. Pooping. I have gone from backed up (not painfully so, but just enough to note that I go days without pooping), to pooping 5 times a day for the last 3 days. Weight loss. I guess it is a sign that at the very end you loose a pound or so. I have lost at least 1 pound in the last week. That one seem weird to me. Contractions. I, of course, have been having contractions for 8 weeks now, but they have gotten stronger in the last 3 days. Not more of them, but just stronger. Anyway, I am sure there are more, but that is all I have noticed for now. Who knows, but I am still convinced he is on the way, and really soon too!

1 comment:

Debbie~ said...

Hey Cori,

I've got my fingers crossed that Jack is all ready to meet the world, and will be here soon!!!
It was good to see you at the shower, you looked great! Get plenty of rest for the big event!!! Love ya, Aunt Debbie~