Sunday, June 7, 2009

33 week check up

So I have another non-stress test, and a doctors appointment tomorrow. I am actually excited about the visit. I only hope she wants to check my cervix. I am excited to see if I have changed in the last few days. I have had a ton of pressure down there, and some contractions. Actually having one right now!! I think this one is because I have to pee. Be right back... ok, much better.

I really don't want this pregnancy to end. I am super sad that I will never have a baby again. That is such a depressing thought. I love being pregnant, even if it is super uncomfortable and expensive. I really do love it.

So the babies room is done. John is picking up the blanket right now, and I am getting the bumper pad tomorrow from my mom. I still have to frame the picture from R&K, but other than that, it is done. OOOPPPSSS, just remembered I have yet to put his clothes away. That will be fun. I can do that tomorrow. I have a cold, so I was on the couch with my sick baby girl all day today.

No comments: