Friday, June 19, 2009

OMG freaking doctors

I can not wait until I don't have to deal with doctors on a regular bases again. I have yet to hear from Bella's doctor, but in the mean time, she is almost all well. Her poop is on the way to normal, and her breath still stinks like death but the fever is gone. So that is good news.

I get a phone call from my OB doctors office today wondering why I have not gotten a second NST this week. The problem there is I have to go to the hospital in order to fit it in to John's work schedule. I found out Monday that I am being charged a minimum of $500.00 (before insurance of course) for each visit to the hospital. Bull shit. I will not be doing that again. I have an appointment on Monday at my OB office for a NST, ultrasound and regular 35 week visit. It can wait until then. I will go if there are any issues I feel we are having, but I an NOT going to get bills like that in the mail for NST's!!!! Nope, not going to happen. The lady that called seemed to have a bit of an attitude about it, but unless she wants to pay that bill, then she can just keep her opinions to her freaking self.

I started my day off at the endocrinologist's office. The insulin is working, but he is making me do it all all meals and more units too. Only a few more weeks of this and I will be done. I am bruised all over on my right side from the injections. I am running out of places I can reach to inject on!!

So tomorrow is Randi's baby shower. SUPER EXCITED about it. Looking forward to seeing all the cute baby things she is going to get, and can not wait to see the family too. I am leaving Bella with the sitter, but am bringing Spencer. I feel sort of bad for not bringing bringing Bella, but she is too much for me to chase around being this pregnant, and being that far away from my hospital. I hope Spencer does not get too bored, but he wants to come. He is bringing my DS, so all should be good. The family will get to see his new hair do. I let him pick it out. He is growing up way to fast.

Well, Bella is in the corner pooping her brains out, so I should go. Should not have said her poop was turning back to normal, I just did myself in for that one!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Debbie~ said...

Cori, just make sure Bella drinks lots of liquids,has she been throwing up or just the runs? That is what her cuz had a few months ago that landed her in the hospital for a few days, she got dehydrated because she was going from both ends...sorry for the potty talk! :( Auntie Debbie~ ps...see you at the shower!!!

Cori's Stories said...

she is good now. she never did throw up, but those molars are killing her.