Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh poop

So I took Bella in to the doctor yesterday. After waiting 50 minutes to get back into the room, and then at least 15 in the room for the doctor, we finally were seen. Turns out she has a very common virus called the Rota virus. He said it usually clears up by itself, but he wanted to make sure that this is what she has. How do you make sure you ask??? Poop sample. Oh yes, I got to spoon some of her poop into a cup this morning. These are the moments you don't read about in the brochure on parenting. John is very luck I am the stay at home mommy, because he could NOT have done that. Any way, I already think she is getting better, and I don't really want to pay the lab fees for this test, but to be sure I will.

1 comment:

Amber said...

LMFAO. I laughed so hard while reading this. "How do you do that you ask?"

An amazing line, if I may say so myself.

I had to do that for Brooke once when she had the poops for a while. It was so hard. They made me seran wrap her butt and then put the diaper on since she had the runs.. I finally gave up. I think the samples I brought weren't very good but apparently it worked.

I can't remember what she ended up having.

Is Bella better? And how about your belly?