Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Totally was thinking today was it...

I woke up with lower back pain. I am still having lower back pain, 12 hours later. I have been having pressure down there for days now, but today it was really bad. Then there is the feeling that I just can not describe. It is the hardest thing to put physical symptoms into words some time. I was telling John that it is the same feeling I had the day I knew I was pregnant. I knew I was pregnant way before any test could tell me. It is a warm, tingle that starts in my lower pelvis back area and takes over my entire body. It makes me feel sort of light headed and weird. So hard to described it, but I have been getting that all afternoon. It almost takes my breath away. I have also been having regular contractions. They start in my back, and move around to my front and move to the top. They have been really strong too. Then, and this one sucks, I feel like I have to pee, but there is only a little bit there. I know that I don't have a UTI, I was just at the doctor Monday, and they test you for that every time you go in. So, as you can see, I thought for sure today was the day. Not to say that today is still not going to be the day. I hope not, I am not ready. John says if my water breaks on the new chair, I am dead!!!

I had a dream about Jackson this morning. I dreamt that my mom, dad and I were at an antique store when my water broke. John got there and drove us to the hospital (we did not have a car for some reason). The next thing I knew, I had Jackson in my arms healthy and cute. Weird.

No comments: