Friday, January 30, 2009

H&R Block

Well, we went to the Block, and got the taxes redone. The good news, I did not make any mistakes on our taxes the first time. The bad news, I did not make any mistakes on our taxes the first time. I am still glad we went in thought, because now I know that it was right. I would have been very upset if I had made a huge mistake and found out about it down the road. The guy at the Block actually got me 180.00 more back, so that paid for the huge fee I paid by going there, and still gave me 60.00 to boot. Now the waiting game... we should get the cold hard cash Friday the 13th!!!! Good times.

I did get some advice about getting more back next year, so that was worth the trip. Now I just need to have 15 more kids!!! Just kidding. He said that if John claims married and 0, and I claim single and 0 plus both take more out of each check, that will give us the return we are looking for. I already pay 10.00 extra a check, but looks like I need to be doing 20.00 a check. I don't think that John is having any extra taken out, so he will have to get on that Tuesday.

I don't know about you guys, but we use out refund as our way out every year. Any extra bills, or anything big we need to get, we get it with our refund. Looks like we are going to pay off the big bills, and fill the fridge. What more can I ask for.

No comments: