Saturday, January 10, 2009

I should be...

So my mom is coming over to watch the kids for me while we are at work. I have been cleaning for days getting ready for her. All the new pets in this freaking house have been stinking it up hardcore!!! The cats are mad because of the snow, rain and dog, so they keep peeing under the table in the kitchen. I think I have gotten the last of that smell, finally. The puppy has chosen a spot on one of my rugs in the living room as her personal bathroom. I am so fed up with all these animals. The only animal that is not doing anything wrong, is Spooky Boo. So far she is the perfect animal. I will be cleaning her cage as soon as the kitchen floor is dry, and then all the stinky will be gone.

Bella has been waking up early for over a week now. I am at my wits end with that. Today I had the chance to sleep in until at least 9am, but she chose to get up at 6:58am. Perfect. I have to work until 10pm tonight, and now I only have 7 hours under my belt. I am a goner. I am never going to make it. I just hope today is stress free at work, I tend to cry when I am sleepy and stressed.





Sorry I was gone so long, Bella and Spencer were racing, and Bella got the hiccups and that caused her to yak her breakfast up all over Spencer's head. Very messy, but everyone has bathed now and it is ok. Well, time for me to get ready for work. TTFN!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hang in the there Cori. Big hug!!

Debbie~ said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one that got upchucked on my head!!! When your cuz was a little guy and would get sick during the night, he'd come in to wake me up, and (twice) threw up on my head...@@@Horrible@@...I had long hair and the trek to the bathroom for a shower was ghastly...poor spencer and mommy!!! Auntie Debbie~