Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 5 of feeling good

Well so far 2009 has treated me just fine. I have not been sick once in the last 5 days. There was one time where I lifted something that I should not have lifted and I got a bit over whelmed by it, and felt sick, but I rested for a minute and it was all better. I have been eating again, and that feels good. I still can not just go in the kitchen and get something, it has to be what I want, or I wont eat it. That is a pain in my butt, and John's too I would picture.

My mother-in-law got me a gift card for JC Penney's so I could get some maternity clothes. I went to get some pants, but there selection sucked. I did find out what size I ware, so the trip was not a total waste. I ended up ordering a pair of khaki pants and a pair of jeans. The jeans should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I can not wait!!! I have been wearing my Bella Band for weeks now, and I am done with it. I want old fashion pull them up to my nipples maternity pants. I am good on shirts for a while, I will just continue wearing a tank top under my shirts. I have been doing that for quite some time though, so nothing new there.

We, as I am sure you are, are in the middle of a huge wind storm right now. I have unplugged the lap top, and after I post this, I will be logging off and putting it to sleep. I need to conserve battery power. I have tomorrow off, and if for some reason there is no power, I will need to do something. The Internet will save me, as will my DS. Thank God for technology!!!

No comments: