Thursday, January 15, 2009

FAMILY THAT IS COMING THIS WEEKEND...

I need to know if any of the family that is coming this weekend, is planning on coming to see our house. I would be honored if you could come see my "MONEY PIT". I have to work Friday night, but have Saturday off. I am not sure what day of the week you all are coming in, but I am planning on going to my parents house some time around noon, so if you wanted, you could come Saturday morning. I also have to work Sunday morning, early, so Saturday really is your only day to come over while I am here.

I know that Devon wanted to see the house, and I know that he doesn't read emails or my blog, so if anyone talks to him in the next few hours, ask him if he is coming and if Saturday is ok for him. I AM ALSO HAPPY TO MEET YOU AT MY MOM AND DADS HOUSE AND DRIVE YOU TO MY HOUSE SOME TIME SATURDAY, IF THAT WORKS BETTER FOR YOU. IT IS ABOUT A 20-25 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THERE HOUSE, JUST KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!!

No comments: