Monday, January 12, 2009

When it rains, it pours...

So I am leaning towards 2009 being the year that changes our lives for the better. Don't ask me why I feel this way, I just do. John is disagreeing with me because of...
Roof in upstairs bathroom is leaking, and drywall needs replaced now.
Basement flooding.
Spencer has an appointment Wednesday morning at an oral surgeon for a 2 tooth extraction.
Being a bit behind in our everyday everyday.
Hours being way cut at The Home Depot.

I look at 2009 as the year that changes our lives. It can only get better. Right? Right!!!! We are going to learn from our financial mistakes and move on. We are going to live, love and pay the bills!!!! I will NOT go through another October-December like the last 2 October-Decembers.

Here is my half full list...
We now get to paint the bathroom up stairs and it is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!!
The cleanest basement floor in town!!!!
Spencer will have no more dental problems after next Wednesday!!!!
Tax returns are a Godsend!!!! Being caught up is super rad!!!
They know what a cool, hard working person I am, and the hours will pick up in the Spring!!!!

I have not been sick once in 2009, which for a pregnant mother of 2 is a wonderful thing!!! I have more energy, and my husband has been helping me clean the house for weeks now. I have pants that fit, and make my butt look awesome too.

HERE IS TO 2009. MAY WE ALL HAVE THE YEAR OF OUR DREAMS. LET OUR NEW PRESIDENT MAKE IT A PROSPEROUS NATION WITH LOTS OF JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES!!! OR ELSE WE WILL ALL HAVE TO SELL DRUGS AND TURN TRICKS!!!!

No comments: