Monday, February 2, 2009

Step one

So I am happy to say that I have taken the first step bringing the new baby home. I have gotten 1 gallon of paint. Thats right, 1 gallon. This coming weekend we are going to clean out Spencer's new room, and I will work on painting it this coming week. I have Monday-Thursday off, so it should be easy. Today, after Spencer's dentist appointment, we are going to reorganize the basement so we have a place to put all that crap that is in the "office". Then, like I said, we will clean it out and put it all in the basement next Monday. I figure it will be a one day battle. Then I can tape it off Tuesday, and paint Wednesday and Thursday. Spencer moves in Monday-Tuesday the 16th and 17th. I am going with a classic boy room... 2 blues, light blue on top and darker blue on bottom with a white trim in between. I will take lots of before, during and after pictures. I am super excited to be getting started!!!!

2 comments:

Pat and Allison Punteney said...

I have 3 gallons of green waiting to go on my walls, when are you available! You are such a good mother!!! Give kids big kiss from auntie al, and hope that come Memorial Day the snow will be gone

CiaoBella! said...

Enjoy the painting and planning!
Aunt Mary