Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2009

Thank god it all goes back to normal. I am so happy that the holidays are over. I have taken the tree down, but I still have to undecorate the rest of the house. I don't think I will be getting to that for a few days, but frankly, it can wait. I am going back to work today, and if all goes right, I will be able to work without anything going wrong. I am so sick of being sick, I only hope that this is not one of those pregnancies where I get to be sick the entire time. So far I have been sick 4 out of 7 days a week. Yesterday and today I have felt wonderful, and that is a nice change.

Today I plan on taking back my brand new maternity pants I bought yesterday. I should not have gotten them, but I did and now I am taking them back. I guess who ever makes clothes thinks if you wear XL pants that you are 6"8' tall, and love bell bottoms. Anyway, I did find what I was looking for on JC Penney's website, and as soon as I return these pants, I will buy the ones I want online. I only wish I could have them now, but I can wait one more week. First, I think I will go to the grocery store and get some veggies for Spooky Boo. I have been giving her the wrong kind of lettuce all week, and she is out of hay too, so I will refresh supplies. There is a Dells just down the road, I am sure they sell the kind of hay I want, if not there is a pet store in town and they will. I should get the supplies for Maggie's shots too while I am at Dells, Kyla said she could do her shots for us.

So yesterdays goal was to clean up the toy room and perg alot of the old unused and broken toys. That did not happen. I want John's help, but he always gets out of helping me. I don't have the energy to do it all myself, and frankly, Spencer is no help. It is easier to do it when he is not home, that way I don't have to argue with him about what toys stay and what toys go. I got these new rolling carts with 3 drawers, they should work for all the new toys the kids got for Christmas. I got one for each of them. I also have some cardboard boxes that I will label... TRASH, GARAGE SALE, SAVE FOR LATER. Whatever is left over in the room will be organized by what they are and put away. I hope that by the time I am done, the only Rubbermaid boxes that are in there hold things like Lego's and car tracks (aka, things that need big boxes). Really it should only take 1 or 2 hours. Spencer cleaned the room not too long ago, and it is still sort of clean. I just need to go through the toys, not really clean.

Anyways, off to do some laundry, and apparently Bella will blow an O ring if she doesn't get a "bite peese" right now!!! So TTFN!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Have you tried sea sick bands? They REALLY worked for me and it was a non-medicated approach. They look like small sweat bands so they fit under shirt and sweater sleeves.