Sunday, August 31, 2008

Missing...1 child

So Spencer is sleeping at Grandma and Papa's house tonight. It surprises me how freaking much I miss the butt head when he is gone. Bella is driving us crazy. She misses him too. I did not realize how much he kept her busy. It is almost her bed time, so soon it will be quiet.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We are going to the gym (first time in over a week), then we are going to pick up Spencer and head to the mall to finish school shopping. He needs some shoes, a first day outfit, and a hair cut. I am sure he will end up getting some more shirts, but he is good on pants. I have done really good with my spending on school cloths. I have only spent like $60.

So I am disappointed. No I am quite sad. I did not sell any of my ebay items. Now what. I have stolen to many ideas to sell them on Etsy, I don't want to take any sales from the women that have worked so hard on their stuff. I am worried. Is there a market for decorations in this economy? Have I spent hundreds of dollars for nothing? Where do I go now. I guess just keep trying Ebay, and put the original ideas on Etsy. I am still going to have a garage sale and hopefully I can sell some of my items there. I don't know why I thought all my stuff would sell. If it was that easy, every one with a creative bone would be millionaires, right? I don't want to make millions, I just want to make $100-200 a month. I reall did not think that was asking too much, but it looks like I was wrong. I have sent away for some Halloween stencils, and I am going to start doing fall and Halloween decorations. According to everyone I ask, I should focus on that now, and Christmas in a few weeks. I will still try to sell the things I have already made, but I think Tuesday I will make some Halloween items and stick them on Ebay for poops and giggles. I cant give up after 2 weeks, I wont give up after 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im proud of you! It takes time for people around the world to find your stuff. I think starting with Halloween is a good idea, too.

It will happen, just give it a little more time.

Ill call you soon.

Debbie~ said...

Look into a Holiday Bazaar in your area, they're usually around Thanksgiving and I always did quite well at them!!! I'm going to be peddling my jewelry at, at least one this season too!!! Don't you dare give up!!! Love you, Aunt Debbie~

Sascha said...

Have you tried down there at the farmers market? I was down there the other day and seen people selling jewelry and other items besides fresh fruits and veggies. Maybe you could check into that.