Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time to blog

I am sitting here watching Ghost Hunters International. I am afraid, but I will make it through, I hope. Today was my Monday, and it went well.

I have so much to say, but I am having such a hard time bloging about it. I want to keep it to myself until I start. I have already said too much. I know you all would be supportive of it, but I am super afraid and feel stupid. I don't know why I can not just talk about it (no I am not pregnant, or trying to get pregnant). I have a feeling it will be ok, I just will worry for a while. I am just glad I have such a supportive husband. If he thinks I can do it, then I CAN do it.

I have started my Christmas projects (aka presents, so I can not get into it too much) and they are going really well. I am just glad I started in August, it is going to take me a bit to get it just right. I will have to start my other projects (Christmas gifts) sooner than later too, I just have to gather more parts. I just hope the old saying about putting thought into a present goes over, or I am in trouble.

We have been slacking on the gym thing. We took like 3 weeks off. We went back yesterday and today. I think we are back on track. We have decided to lay off the weights for a while, and just do cardio. I am frustrated with my efforts and lack of definition, so I will work on the fat loss, then continue to build muscle after that. My internal goal is to loose 10-15 more pounds, then start lifting weights again. I think that would look really good on me. I feel like I have gained all my weight back, but I have really only gained 3 or 4 pounds back. I am still down 15 pounds total, and 4 inches off my waist. At one point I was down 6 inches, so that is disappointing. We have been eating so much and it all has been bad. I was too the point where I did not even feel bad about eating the crap again. That is a bad place to be. I have mentally started over. I am keeping points in the back of my head. I really should start righting them down, that is the key to keeping on track. Ok, it is to be, tomorrow I will wright them down. I will give it a week of cardio and points and see what happens, if I don't loose at least 1 pound, then I will lift some weights. I don't want to lose all my muscle!! I was quite buff!! It would only take me a week or two to get back there, but like I said I am going to give that a break for a few weeks and work on the fat.

Ok, I think that is all I have to say for now. Good night Y'all!!

1 comment:

Ryan and DeWayne Hetrick said...

Yeah your back boy did i miss you!! Just wanted to say what ever is going on remember you are a strong person and you can do what ever you put your mind to. (A smart little lady told that to me not so long ago... My Mom)