Friday, August 15, 2008

Pacific Science Center

Here are some pictures of our trip to the Pacific Science Center this last weekend. Let me tell you, that place is expensive. It cost us $10 to park, $42 to get in and $20 to eat. I have been there once before, when I was a kid, and it looked the same. Sure there were a few new things, but all together it was the same. You would think with all the money they are making, they could add some more new things.

Here is a picture of Spencer climbing the rock wall.

I don't think she really cared about this, she was just happy to get out of the stroller.
Looks like John and Spencer are going into space, better shut the door.
Us waiting for the lazier light show. I was in a bad mood, and did not want my picture taken. Bella handled the show like a champ. She actually fell asleep for most of it. So did John and I.

Too cute.



We did a maze, it was sort of hard. Spencer and John got it the first time, but the second time John had a hard time finding the way out. I caught them cheating. Cheaters!!

Normally we don't use the leash, but when she wants to walk around in a busy place, it is the best option. She tends to break free and run.
Here is John being eaten by a ugly dinosaur.
We had not planned on going to the Space needle, but it was so close we thought we would go check it out. Turns out it would have cost $40 for all of us to go up. We passed on that. Then we thought we could go on the monorail, but as usual it was broken. Go figure.
At this point, everything was closing down. We sort of did not want to go yet, so we went down to the water front and walked around for a while. It was a fun day, and I am glad we went, I just wish Seattle did not cost so freaking much. We had to pay $11 for parking for 1 & 1/2 hours down town. DAMN!!!!

2 comments:

Sascha said...

not to mention the cost of gas to get you there and back. I saw these pics and I was like O i gotta go there but thanks for sayin how much it cost. I think I shall pass on that til gas goes down a lil bit more.

CiaoBella! said...

Really, really great pictures, Cori! Thanks!! I feel as though I was there having a great time with you and your family!
Love you!
Aunt Mary