Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let me define stress...

Stress is something I am faced with all the time. Usually I can figure a way out of it, or I just get over it. I am currently faced with a new problem that I don't know how to deal with. My stress is a new stress. One created by not knowing. An entirely new feeling. I can not sleep, my tummy hurts and it is all I can think about. I almost wonder if this is my bodies way of telling me that what I am doing is wrong? Or is it that it is right, and I am just scared of success? I am still going to go threw with it, but I am sure there are many more stress filled sleepless night to come. It is me doing this, it is on my shoulders. Either I do it and they will buy it, or I fail and am stuck with the items I have purchased for it. I guess, when all is said and done, it will only cost me a few hundred dollars to fail. It could be worse. I am a hard worker (when I want to be), and this I want to work hard at. It will work, it will be fun and fine.

No comments: